Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve 2009
The cutest sweetest kids a mom could ask for!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Kate's Christmas Confections 2009

Baking Christmas goodies is a longstanding tradition for me and my mom. I love giving a mix of treats as gifts to neighbors, co-workers, kids' teachers, etc. In the past our staple every year we have made "Neiman Marcus" cookies. They are absolutely to die for! BUT they are a lot of work and I just did not feel up to it this year.

Instead, all of my recipes came from Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade magazine Christmas issue. This (in my opinion) is her best issue that I have received. It has some great party food and even meals, too. The "White Trash" mix (or some call it "Puppy Chow") was inspired by my sister-in-law Adrienne.
As soon as I get a chance I am going to post pictures and recipes for my 5 Christmas Confections fo 2009 (and I am also going to throw in a bonuse appetizer recipe, also from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine!)

No comments: